A plethora of fresh details regarding the whole Pokemon brand, including the future games Scarlet and Violet as well as the existing and very much-liked Pokemon Unite and Pokemon Go, were presented in the most recent episode of Pokemon Presents. Even Pokemon Cafe Mix made a brief cameo, confirming that Mewtwo is a big fan of tapas.
The show’s significant revelations are listed below.
Pokemon Go: Ultra Beast Pokemon will soon be available.
The Ultra Beast Pokemon, which initially appeared in the Moon/Sun series, will be making its Pokemon Go debut in late August during the Go Fest Finale event, according to one of the Pokemon Presents’ first significant announcements.
The initial group of animals to come will include Nihilego, Pheromosa, Buzzwole, and Xurkitree.
Future releases of brand-new Pokemon, like the Ultra Beast Buzzwole, Glaceon, and Tyranitar, will be available in Unite. Three new Pokemon will be part of the second wave of new companions that will debut in September.
The Pokemon Presents also introduced a brand-new form of rapid combat known as “Pika Party.” All characters, including friends and foes, are Pikachu while you’re in a Pika Party. Everything seems pretty lovely.
Along with this information, it was also disclosed that Pokemon Masters EX, a less popular mobile game, will receive a trainer lodge in its third-anniversary update.
Pokemon Cafe Remix
Mewtwo will be joining Pokemon Cafe Remix, and he has a liking for “tiny meals” and demands speedy, intelligent feeding. He can join your employees behind the counter if he is pleased with your work.
Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet
Scarlet and Violet’s upcoming adventures took up the majority of Pokemon Presents, and there was a lot of news regarding these games. The key revelations were as follows:
- Paldea was the name of Scarlet and Violet’s new country.
- It was discovered that the legendary Pokemon Koraidon and Miraidon could be mounted. They can travel on land, on water, and in the air, and when they land, their bodies transform into motorcycles. These monsters seem to be available to you from the beginning of the game.
- Fidough, a bread Pokemon that resembles a dog, Cetitan, a tall, spiky beast, and Wooper (Paldean Form), a regional variation that seems to be a mud type, are just a few of the new Pokemon that were made public.
- Pokemon will be able to undergo a procedure called Terastallization, which makes them sparkle like jewels, it was also disclosed. This dazzling move gives Pokemon more strength and transforms them into crystals that resemble Swarovski crystals with themed head decorations. With this modification, certain Pokemon will acquire new types.
- New characters were introduced, such as Arven, an upperclassman and talented cook, Grusha, the ice-type gym leader, Mr. Clavell, the director of the academy you attend, Mr. Jacq, your homeroom teacher, and Penny, a reserved member of your class.
- The organisation of the game was very elaborate. As with other Pokemon games, it will centre around clearing eight gym challenges, although it looks like yoṣu may travel at your leisure and complete gyms in whatever order you choose. The game places a strong emphasis on freedom and open-world-style exploring.
- The game will also include two “other” tales. These were not addressed during Pokemon Presents, but the narrator hinted that there will be surprises concealed in other tale components that are present outside of the typical gym battles.
Also Read: New Phone Purchase and Mobile Plan Selection