Email marketing is one of the most widely used techniques in the online market. Implementing this strategy requires two things: an email list and the right platform. Buy Email List
Previously, the self-construction approach for the list required the marketers to put their heads together and spend hours and hours trying to create it. Luckily, it isn’t a problem anymore. Businesses can buy email lists from a credible source, and it will provide excellent results.
How to Buy Email List?
One thing to keep in mind is that you have to be careful where you buy the email list from. It should be able to provide the desired results. Plus, the email addresses included should be active, or else it will not work.
Moving on to the next step. Once you have bought a business email list, you can add it to other platforms to gain valuable leads.
Uploading Business Email Lists on Google Ads
It can be a tricky task for sure. You have to follow many steps before doing so, and it is essential that they are done correctly, or else your advertising campaigns will not be as effective as you expected. This blog post will discuss the recommended steps for uploading an email list into Google Ads. But, before that, you should know:
There are two types of uploaded email lead list in Google ads: CSV file upload and Gmail import. The former allows users to upload email contact lists, while the latter puts imported contacts from Gmail accounts into ad campaigns.
Now, to upload an email list in Google ads, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your AdWords account.
- Navigate to “Tools” and select “Upload List” from the drop-down menu. It will open a new window where you can see two sections that are required for uploading lists into Google ads: “Upload list header” and “Uploading email addresses.”
- Click on “Browse” to select a CSV file from your computer. Note that the extension should be .csv for it to work properly.
- Make sure you have selected all required fields while creating the CSV file, like the “Email” column that is required to upload email IDs in Google ads.
- To complete uploading your list, click on the “Upload” button at the bottom of this window. Make sure you have selected all required fields while creating the CSV file and added them into relevant sections provided by AdWords for uploading lists under the tools section.
- If you are uploading an email marketing list on Gmail, click on the “Gmail” option. You can select the contacts from different Google accounts you would like to import into your ad campaigns.
- Put forward the email addresses of all people who should receive targeted ads and click on “Fetch & Preview.” It will show a preview of all the contacts from Gmail accounts that have been imported into Google ads.
- You can now click on the “Next” button to import your lists right away or select any other list you would like to upload in the future as well.
Once you have uploaded a list, it will be listed as such, and contacts from Gmail accounts that are pending approval will show up in the “Contacts” section with their status set as ‘Pending Approval.’ This is how you can successfully upload the data after you buy email list from a company like ListGiant.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you upload an email list to Google Ads?
Yes, Google has announced that you can add an email lead list on the AdWords platform. It will help you reach your highest-value customers with the help of Google search.
- How do I add an email address to Google AdWords?
Follow these simple steps to add an email address to your AdWords account:
- Sign in to the account
- In the upper right corner, click the ‘tools’ option. Then, under setup, tap the Access and Security.
- Click on the ‘+’ button.
- Select the access level, and add email.
- Finally, hit the ‘Send Invitation’ button.
How do Google Ads get clients?
Google has now allowed adding an email marketing list on the AdWords platform. It helps in targeting only specific traffic that has searched for similar services that your business provides. Therefore, you can expect it to generate quality leads for you.